- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you find “Calendar”.
- Open Calendar settings, click on “Accounts”.
- At the end of existing accounts, click “Add Account”.
- Select “Other” type at the end of list.
- In the “CALENDARS” section, click “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
For the server
value, enter this url: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/2eesul53mjlo8i2pkn4smqg9p0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click “Next” to continue, it will verify the server then a subscription page will show.
- Modify the Description part if you want, then click “Save”.
To sync with mobile devices, you will need to use your Google account.
In your Google
Chrome browser, open the url: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=2eesul53mjlo8i2pkn4smqg9p0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FChicago
- If it is Apple device, use Safari to open the page with this url also
- You should see VHS Band Calendar showing in the page.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner of the calendar, you will see ” +
GoogleCalendar”, click the plus sign to start.
- Follow the instruction on the screen, you might need to sign in to your
Google account, or download Google Calendar App first.