Registration Now Open!
Campers in grades Kinder through 9th are welcome. No dance experience is necessary!
Activities will include:
7th-9th graders will also learn:
- Break out dance classes taught by the Legacies Dance Team
- Interactive dance "games"
- Age appropriate crafts, including a decorated keepsake picture frame with a photo of your dancer.
- Show Off performances for family and friends at VHS in the afternoon. (Stay tuned for your dancer's scheduled Show Off time)
- Registration includes a Legacy Clinic T-shirt for your dancer
- Dance and drill team technique and terminology
- Jazz, novelty, prop, and/or high kick routines
- Showmanship, attitude, and projection
Register by October 15 to guarantee your desired t-shirt size. As with many businesses, there are COVID supply chain issues with t-shirts. All participants will get a t-shirt. However, if registering after October 15, it may not be the desired size, and we may need to deliver it to your child's school after the clinic if there are additional production delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Register by October 25 to avoid a $10 late registration fee.
Cost: $75 plus service fee per camper
This event is a fundraiser in support of the Legacies Dance Team to help pay for competition entry fees, costumes, choreography, and travel expenses. We appreciate your support!
Below are a few reminders and things to bring for the day: